Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACUR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACUR) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to sell ACUR stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACUR stock:
- Is ACUR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACUR stock today?
- Is ACUR a good buy / investment?
- What are ACUR analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
There are no ACUR stock buy reasons/signals.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACUR stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACUR quarterly revenue growth was -12.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.00% and 3.10%, respectively). See ACUR revenue growth chart.
2. ACUR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -26.07pp. See ACUR profitability chart.
3. ACUR Price/Sales ratio is 8.99, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ACUR forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACUR:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic|
|Number of Employees||14|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-12%|
What are your thoughts on ACUR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.