Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Acacia Research Corporation (ACTG) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy ACTG stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACTG stock:
- Is ACTG a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACTG stock today?
- Is ACTG a good buy / investment?
- What are ACTG analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACTG stock:
1. ACTG quarterly revenue growth was 1322.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.61% and 4.74%, respectively). See ACTG revenue growth chart.
2. ACTG profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 69.32pp. See ACTG profitability chart.
3. ACTG Price/Book ratio is 0.85, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ACTG forward Price/Book ratio chart.
There are no ACTG stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACTG:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||13|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||1322.9%|
What are your thoughts on ACTG?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.