AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ACRX stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACRX stock:
- Is ACRX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACRX stock today?
- Is ACRX a good buy / investment?
- What are ACRX analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACRX stock:
1. ACRX quarterly revenue growth was 3080000.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.28% and 3.11%, respectively). See ACRX revenue growth chart.
2. ACRX average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ACRX analyst rating chart.
3. ACRX average analyst price target ($7.93) is above its current price ($2.78). See ACRX price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACRX stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACRX profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1547.70percentage points. See ACRX profitability chart.
2. ACRX Price/Sales ratio is 98.21, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ACRX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACRX:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$7.93 / 183.21%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||61|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on ACRX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.