Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (ACRS) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ACRS stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACRS stock:
- Is ACRS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACRS stock today?
- Is ACRS a good buy / investment?
- What are ACRS analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACRS stock:
1. ACRS stock price ($6.11) is close to the 52-week low ($5.63). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ACRS price chart.
2. ACRS quarterly revenue growth was 267.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.83% and 3.10%, respectively). See ACRS revenue growth chart.
3. ACRS Price/Book ratio is 1.16, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ACRS forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ACRS average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ACRS analyst rating chart.
5. ACRS average analyst price target ($28.20) is above its current price ($6.11). See ACRS price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACRS stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACRS Price/Sales ratio is 24.82, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ACRS forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
2. ACRS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.86. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACRS short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACRS:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$28.20 / 312.28%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||96|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-2.2|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||267.3%|
What are your thoughts on ACRS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.