Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACRE stock:
- Is ACRE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACRE stock today?
- Is ACRE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ACRE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ACRE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ACRE forward dividend yield is 8.34%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.28%) forward dividend yields.
2. ACRE forward P/E ratio is 10.67, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ACRE Price/Book ratio is 0.89, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. ACRE average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ACRE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ACRE quarterly revenue growth was -1.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 6.14%, respectively).
2. ACRE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.47, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on ACRE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.