Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACRE stock:
- Is ACRE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACRE stock today?
- Is ACRE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ACRE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ACRE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ACRE quarterly revenue growth was 25.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.78% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. ACRE forward dividend yield is 8.37%, higher than the industry (1.59%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
3. ACRE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.35, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ACRE average analyst rating is Buy.
There are no ACRE stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on ACRE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.