Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation (ACRE) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACRE stock:
- Is ACRE a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACRE stock today?
- Is ACRE a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ACRE analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ACRE stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ACRE forward dividend yield is 9.16%, higher than the industry (1.14%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
2. ACRE forward P/E ratio is 11.15, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ACRE PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.46, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ACRE average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ACRE stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ACRE stock price ($13.82) is close to the 52-week high ($13.96). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ACRE quarterly revenue growth was -13.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.91% and 6.53%, respectively).
3. ACRE average analyst price target ($13.70) is below its current price ($13.82).
What are your thoughts on ACRE?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.