Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (ACLS) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ACLS stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACLS stock:
- Is ACLS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACLS stock today?
- Is ACLS a good buy / investment?
- What are ACLS analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACLS stock:
1. ACLS stock price ($14.79) is close to the 52-week low ($14.06). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ACLS price chart.
2. ACLS average analyst rating is Buy. See ACLS analyst rating chart.
3. ACLS average analyst price target ($23.20) is above its current price ($14.79). See ACLS price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACLS stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACLS quarterly revenue growth was -34.07%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.73% and 5.11%, respectively). See ACLS revenue growth chart.
2. ACLS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.77. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACLS short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACLS:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$23.20 / 50.80%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Semiconductor Equipment & Materials|
|Number of Employees||1,079|
|Forward P/E Ratio||20.3666|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-34.065934065934066%|
What are your thoughts on ACLS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.