ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of ACI Worldwide, Inc. (ACIW) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell ACIW stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACIW stock:
- Is ACIW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACIW stock today?
- Is ACIW a good buy / investment?
- What are ACIW analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACIW stock:
1. ACIW average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ACIW analyst rating chart.
2. ACIW average analyst price target ($38.33) is above its current price ($34.36). See ACIW price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACIW stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACIW stock price ($34.36) is close to the 52-week high ($34.43). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ACIW price chart.
2. ACIW quarterly revenue growth was -2.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.34% and 5.21%, respectively). See ACIW revenue growth chart.
3. ACIW profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -12.38pp. See ACIW profitability chart.
4. ACIW short share of float is 4.88%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACIW short share of float chart.
5. ACIW short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.83. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACIW short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACIW:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$38.33 / 11.25%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Software - Application|
|Number of Employees||3,807|
|Forward P/E Ratio||32.35|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-2%|
What are your thoughts on ACIW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.