AC Immune SA (ACIU) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AC Immune SA (ACIU) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ACIU stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACIU stock:
- Is ACIU a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACIU stock today?
- Is ACIU a good buy / investment?
- What are ACIU analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACIU stock:
1. ACIU forward P/E ratio is 54.78, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ACIU forward P/E ratio chart.
2. ACIU average analyst rating is Buy. See ACIU analyst rating chart.
3. ACIU average analyst price target ($10.00) is above its current price ($4.92). See ACIU price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACIU stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACIU quarterly revenue growth was -91.50%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.83% and 3.10%, respectively). See ACIU revenue growth chart.
2. ACIU profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -130.39pp. See ACIU profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACIU:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$10.00 / 107.04%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||86|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-5.43|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-91.5%|
What are your thoughts on ACIU?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.