Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACHN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACHN) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ACHN stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACHN stock:
- Is ACHN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACHN stock today?
- Is ACHN a good buy / investment?
- What are ACHN analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACHN stock:
1. ACHN Price/Book ratio is 1.59, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ACHN forward Price/Book ratio chart.
2. ACHN average analyst rating is Buy. See ACHN analyst rating chart.
3. ACHN average analyst price target ($5.33) is above its current price ($3.17). See ACHN price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACHN stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACHN stock price ($3.17) is close to the 52-week high ($3.38). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ACHN price chart.
2. ACHN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.36. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACHN short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACHN:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$5.33 / 71.11%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||56|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-3.86|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on ACHN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.