Aluminum Corporation of China Limited (ACH) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACH stock:
- Is ACH a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACH stock today?
- Is ACH a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ACH analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ACH stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ACH profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.31pp.
2. ACH Price/Book ratio is 0.64, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. ACH Price/Sales ratio is 0.25, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. ACH average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ACH stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ACH quarterly revenue growth was -11.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.10% and 3.74%, respectively).
2. ACH short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.84. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ACH?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.