Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGLP) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Arch Capital Group Ltd. (ACGLP) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ACGLP stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACGLP stock:
- Is ACGLP a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACGLP stock today?
- Is ACGLP a good buy / investment?
- What are ACGLP analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACGLP stock:
1. ACGLP profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 3.08pp. See ACGLP profitability chart.
2. ACGLP forward dividend yield is 5.73%, higher than the industry (0.87%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields. See ACGLP forward dividend chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACGLP stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACGLP stock price ($23.60) is close to the 52-week high ($23.62). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ACGLP price chart.
2. ACGLP quarterly revenue growth was -4.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.31% and 5.69%, respectively). See ACGLP revenue growth chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACGLP:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Insurance - Diversified|
|Number of Employees||3,642|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-4.9%|
What are your thoughts on ACGLP?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.