Aceto Corporation (ACET) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aceto Corporation (ACET) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ACET stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACET stock:
- Is ACET a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACET stock today?
- Is ACET a good buy / investment?
- What are ACET analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACET stock:
1. ACET stock price ($0.13) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ACET price chart.
2. ACET forward dividend yield is 21.03%, higher than the industry (0.15%) and sector (0.13%) forward dividend yields. See ACET forward dividend chart.
3. ACET Price/Book ratio is 0.11, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ACET forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ACET Price/Sales ratio is 0.01, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ACET forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACET stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACET quarterly revenue growth was -4.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.00% and 3.10%, respectively). See ACET revenue growth chart.
2. ACET profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -46.22pp. See ACET profitability chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACET:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic|
|Number of Employees||315|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-4.4%|
What are your thoughts on ACET?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.