Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ACCO stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACCO stock:
- Is ACCO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACCO stock today?
- Is ACCO a good buy / investment?
- What are ACCO analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACCO stock:
1. ACCO forward dividend yield is 2.80%, higher than the industry (1.04%) and sector (0.45%) forward dividend yields. See ACCO forward dividend chart.
2. ACCO forward P/E ratio is 6.69, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ACCO forward P/E ratio chart.
3. ACCO Price/Book ratio is 1.13, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ACCO forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. ACCO PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.76, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ACCO PEG chart.
5. ACCO average analyst rating is Buy. See ACCO analyst rating chart.
6. ACCO average analyst price target ($12.40) is above its current price ($8.77). See ACCO price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACCO stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACCO quarterly revenue growth was -6.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.71% and 4.74%, respectively). See ACCO revenue growth chart.
2. ACCO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.16. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACCO short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACCO:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$12.40 / 40.51%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||6,700|
|Forward P/E Ratio||6.79|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-6.6%|
What are your thoughts on ACCO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.