Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACCO stock:
- Is ACCO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACCO stock today?
- Is ACCO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ACCO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ACCO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ACCO stock price ($6.45) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ACCO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.62pp.
3. ACCO forward dividend yield is 3.41%, higher than the industry (1.22%) and sector (0.86%) forward dividend yields.
4. ACCO Price/Book ratio is 0.93, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. ACCO Price/Sales ratio is 0.35, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. ACCO average analyst rating is Buy.
7. ACCO average analyst price target ($13.20) is above its current price ($6.45).
Here are ACCO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ACCO quarterly revenue growth was -4.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.50% and 5.25%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on ACCO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.