Acco Brands Corporation (ACCO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACCO stock:
- Is ACCO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACCO stock today?
- Is ACCO a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ACCO analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ACCO stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ACCO quarterly revenue growth was 23.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (12.17% and 4.52%, respectively).
2. ACCO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.45pp.
3. ACCO forward P/E ratio is 10.00, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ACCO Price/Book ratio is 1.80, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. ACCO average analyst rating is Buy.
6. ACCO average analyst price target ($16.00) is above its current price ($12.73).
Here are ACCO stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ACCO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.08. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ACCO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.