American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACC stock:
- Is ACC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACC stock today?
- Is ACC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ACC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ACC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ACC quarterly revenue growth was 11.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.89% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. ACC forward dividend yield is 4.57%, higher than the industry (2.11%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. ACC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.35, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. ACC average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ACC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ACC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.93pp.
What are your thoughts on ACC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.