American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACC stock:
- Is ACC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACC stock today?
- Is ACC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ACC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ACC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ACC stock price ($39.69) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ACC forward dividend yield is 4.31%, higher than the industry (2.44%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
3. ACC average analyst rating is Buy.
4. ACC average analyst price target ($47.82) is above its current price ($39.69).
Here are ACC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ACC quarterly revenue growth was 0.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.61% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. ACC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.80pp.
What are your thoughts on ACC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.