American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy ACC stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACC stock:
- Is ACC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACC stock today?
- Is ACC a good buy / investment?
- What are ACC analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACC stock:
1. ACC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.63 percentage points. See ACC profitability chart.
2. ACC forward dividend yield is 4.02%, higher than the industry (1.48%) and sector (0.66%) forward dividend yields. See ACC forward dividend chart.
3. ACC average analyst rating is Buy. See ACC analyst rating chart.
There are no ACC stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACC:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$50.75 / 7.91%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||REIT - Residential|
|Number of Employees||3,098|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||7.373271889400922%|
What are your thoughts on ACC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.