American Campus Communities Inc (ACC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACC stock:
- Is ACC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACC stock today?
- Is ACC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ACC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ACC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ACC forward dividend yield is 3.64%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (2.22%) forward dividend yields.
2. ACC average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ACC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ACC quarterly revenue growth was -3.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 3.76%, respectively).
2. ACC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.80pp.
3. ACC forward P/E ratio is 50.75, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ACC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.1. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ACC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.