Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Atlantic Capital Bancshares, Inc. (ACBI) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ACBI stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ACBI stock:
- Is ACBI a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ACBI stock today?
- Is ACBI a good buy / investment?
- What are ACBI analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ACBI stock:
1. ACBI quarterly revenue growth was 117930.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 4.27%, respectively). See ACBI revenue growth chart.
2. ACBI profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 37.14percentage points. See ACBI profitability chart.
3. ACBI PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.32, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ACBI PEG chart.
4. ACBI average analyst rating is Buy. See ACBI analyst rating chart.
5. ACBI average analyst price target ($20.00) is above its current price ($17.47). See ACBI price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ACBI stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ACBI forward P/E ratio is 15.55, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ACBI forward P/E ratio chart.
2. ACBI Price/Sales ratio is 5.15, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ACBI forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. ACBI short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.6. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ACBI short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ACBI:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$20.00 / 17.44%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Banks - Regional - US|
|Number of Employees||334|
|Forward P/E Ratio||15.3846|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||8.695652173913043%|
What are your thoughts on ACBI?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.