Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AC stock:
- Is AC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AC stock today?
- Is AC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AC quarterly revenue growth was 2.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 1.55%, respectively).
2. AC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 33.87pp.
3. AC Price/Book ratio is 0.93, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
There are no AC stock sell reasons/signals.
What are your thoughts on AC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.