Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AC stock:
- Is AC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AC stock today?
- Is AC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 33.87pp.
2. AC forward dividend yield is 0.59%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
3. AC Price/Book ratio is 0.90, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
Here are AC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AC quarterly revenue growth was -3.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. AC Price/Sales ratio is 25.56, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AC short share of float is 8.69%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 28.38. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.