Associated Capital Group, Inc. (AC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AC stock:
- Is AC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AC stock today?
- Is AC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AC forward dividend yield is 0.55%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
2. AC Price/Book ratio is 0.99, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AC Price/Sales ratio is 33.05, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are AC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AC stock price ($38.50) is close to the 52-week high ($39.55). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AC quarterly revenue growth was -28.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
3. AC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.24pp.
4. AC short share of float is 8.69%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. AC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 28.38. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.