Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABX stock:
- Is ABX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABX stock today?
- Is ABX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 8.04pp.
2. ABX forward dividend yield is 0.88%, higher than the industry (0.19%) and sector (0.37%) forward dividend yields.
3. ABX forward P/E ratio is 17.92, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ABX average analyst price target ($15.68) is above its current price ($13.08).
Here are ABX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABX quarterly revenue growth was -3.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.99% and 5.09%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on ABX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.