Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABX stock:
- Is ABX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABX stock today?
- Is ABX a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABX analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABX stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABX stock price ($14.88) is close to the 52-week low ($13.60). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ABX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 44.54pp.
3. ABX forward dividend yield is 0.83%, higher than the industry (0.48%) and sector (0.62%) forward dividend yields.
4. ABX average analyst rating is Buy.
5. ABX average analyst price target ($18.64) is above its current price ($14.88).
Here are ABX stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABX quarterly revenue growth was -13.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.83% and 8.75%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on ABX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.