Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Barrick Gold Corporation (ABX) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy ABX stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABX stock:
- Is ABX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABX stock today?
- Is ABX a good buy / investment?
- What are ABX analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABX stock:
1. ABX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 8.04percentage points. See ABX profitability chart.
2. ABX forward dividend yield is 1.82%, higher than the industry (0.12%) and sector (0.25%) forward dividend yields. See ABX forward dividend chart.
3. ABX forward P/E ratio is 48.54, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ABX forward P/E ratio chart.
4. ABX Price/Sales ratio is 2.86, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ABX forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
There are no ABX stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABX:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||18,421|
|Forward P/E Ratio||38.3142|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||14.476827520305784%|
What are your thoughts on ABX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.