Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Arbutus Biopharma Corporation (ABUS) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell ABUS stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABUS stock:
- Is ABUS a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABUS stock today?
- Is ABUS a good buy / investment?
- What are ABUS analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABUS stock:
1. ABUS profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 24968.11pp. See ABUS profitability chart.
2. ABUS average analyst rating is Buy. See ABUS analyst rating chart.
3. ABUS average analyst price target ($5.88) is above its current price ($3.81). See ABUS price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ABUS stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ABUS quarterly revenue growth was -33.80%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.83% and 3.10%, respectively). See ABUS revenue growth chart.
2. ABUS short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.88. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABUS short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABUS:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$5.88 / 126.15%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||80|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-2.24|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-33.8%|
What are your thoughts on ABUS?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.