Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell ABTX stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABTX stock:
- Is ABTX a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABTX stock today?
- Is ABTX a good buy / investment?
- What are ABTX analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABTX stock:
1. ABTX quarterly revenue growth was 66.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.02% and 5.69%, respectively). See ABTX revenue growth chart.
2. ABTX profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 14.18pp. See ABTX profitability chart.
3. ABTX average analyst price target ($40.00) is above its current price ($36.28). See ABTX price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ABTX stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ABTX short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.7. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABTX short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABTX:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$40.00 / 8.18%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Industry||Banks - Regional - US|
|Number of Employees||569|
|Forward P/E Ratio||11.67|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||66.9%|
What are your thoughts on ABTX?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.