Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABR stock:
- Is ABR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABR stock today?
- Is ABR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABR quarterly revenue growth was 41.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.78% and 6.91%, respectively).
2. ABR forward dividend yield is 8.75%, higher than the industry (1.59%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
3. ABR forward P/E ratio is 8.91, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ABR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.10, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ABR average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ABR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABR stock price ($8.53) is close to the 52-week high ($8.80). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ABR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -118.93pp.
What are your thoughts on ABR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.