Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell ABR stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABR stock:
- Is ABR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABR stock today?
- Is ABR a good buy / investment?
- What are ABR analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABR stock:
1. ABR quarterly revenue growth was 40.80%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.91% and 5.59%, respectively). See ABR revenue growth chart.
2. ABR profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.58pp. See ABR profitability chart.
3. ABR forward dividend yield is 8.33%, higher than the industry (0.87%) and sector (0.77%) forward dividend yields. See ABR forward dividend chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ABR stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ABR stock price ($13.63) is close to the 52-week high ($13.67). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ABR price chart.
2. ABR forward P/E ratio is 10.13, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ABR forward P/E ratio chart.
3. ABR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.30, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ABR PEG chart.
4. ABR average analyst price target ($12.30) is below its current price ($13.63). See ABR price target chart.
5. ABR short share of float is 17.60%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABR short share of float chart.
6. ABR short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.15. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABR short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABR:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$12.30 / -10.97%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Industry||REIT - Diversified|
|Number of Employees||468|
|Forward P/E Ratio||10.6|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||40.8%|
What are your thoughts on ABR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.