Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABR stock:
- Is ABR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABR stock today?
- Is ABR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABR quarterly revenue growth was 40.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.91% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. ABR forward dividend yield is 9.64%, higher than the industry (1.14%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. ABR forward P/E ratio is 9.83, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ABR Price/Sales ratio is 2.67, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ABR PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.11, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. ABR average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ABR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABR stock price ($9.44) is close to the 52-week high ($9.58). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ABR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -10.72pp.
What are your thoughts on ABR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.