Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABR stock:
- Is ABR a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABR stock today?
- Is ABR a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABR analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABR stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABR quarterly revenue growth was 230.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.92% and 6.14%, respectively).
2. ABR forward dividend yield is 8.97%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (1.28%) forward dividend yields.
3. ABR Price/Book ratio is 0.84, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. ABR average analyst rating is Buy.
5. ABR average analyst price target ($9.08) is above its current price ($8.00).
Here are ABR stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABR profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -118.93pp.
What are your thoughts on ABR?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.