ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of ABIOMED, Inc. (ABMD) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 7 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell ABMD stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABMD stock:
- Is ABMD a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABMD stock today?
- Is ABMD a good buy / investment?
- What are ABMD analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABMD stock:
1. ABMD stock price ($271.89) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ABMD price chart.
2. ABMD quarterly revenue growth was 30.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.30% and 3.10%, respectively). See ABMD revenue growth chart.
3. ABMD profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 7.19pp. See ABMD profitability chart.
4. ABMD forward P/E ratio is 56.00, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ABMD forward P/E ratio chart.
5. ABMD PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.27, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ABMD PEG chart.
6. ABMD average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ABMD analyst rating chart.
7. ABMD average analyst price target ($435.10) is above its current price ($271.89). See ABMD price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ABMD stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ABMD Price/Sales ratio is 17.00, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ABMD forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABMD:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$435.10 / 62.28%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||208|
|Forward P/E Ratio||51.94|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||30.2%|
What are your thoughts on ABMD?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.