ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABM stock:
- Is ABM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABM stock today?
- Is ABM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABM quarterly revenue growth was 23.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.80% and 5.41%, respectively).
2. ABM forward dividend yield is 2.57%, higher than the industry (0.31%) and sector (0.56%) forward dividend yields.
3. ABM forward P/E ratio is 12.63, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ABM Price/Sales ratio is 0.27, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ABM average analyst rating is Buy.
6. ABM average analyst price target ($39.83) is above its current price ($30.19).
Here are ABM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.04pp.
2. ABM short share of float is 11.70%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. ABM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 13.52. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ABM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.