ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABM stock:
- Is ABM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABM stock today?
- Is ABM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABM stock price ($33.17) is close to the 52-week low ($32.46). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ABM quarterly revenue growth was 19.70%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.58% and 4.91%, respectively).
3. ABM forward dividend yield is 1.84%, higher than the industry (0.33%) and sector (0.64%) forward dividend yields.
4. ABM forward P/E ratio is 15.66, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
5. ABM Price/Book ratio is 1.72, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
6. ABM Price/Sales ratio is 0.45, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
7. ABM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.18, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
8. ABM average analyst rating is Buy.
9. ABM average analyst price target ($47.67) is above its current price ($33.17).
Here are ABM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.45pp.
2. ABM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 8.21. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ABM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.