ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABM stock:
- Is ABM a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABM stock today?
- Is ABM a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABM analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABM stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABM forward dividend yield is 1.70%, higher than the industry (0.62%) and sector (0.27%) forward dividend yields.
2. ABM average analyst rating is Buy.
3. ABM average analyst price target ($50.67) is above its current price ($39.33).
Here are ABM stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABM quarterly revenue growth was 4.20%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.62% and 5.80%, respectively).
2. ABM profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.45pp.
3. ABM forward P/E ratio is 18.44, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ABM PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 4.05, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. ABM short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.26. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on ABM?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.