ARCA biopharma, Inc. (ABIO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of ARCA biopharma, Inc. (ABIO) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy ABIO stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABIO stock:
- Is ABIO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABIO stock today?
- Is ABIO a good buy / investment?
- What are ABIO analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABIO stock:
1. ABIO quarterly revenue growth was 177580.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.82% and 3.11%, respectively). See ABIO revenue growth chart.
2. ABIO average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ABIO analyst rating chart.
3. ABIO average analyst price target ($17.00) is above its current price ($6.87). See ABIO price target chart.
There are no ABIO stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABIO:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$17.00 / 138.43%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||15|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on ABIO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.