Ambev S.A. (ABEV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABEV stock:
- Is ABEV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABEV stock today?
- Is ABEV a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABEV analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABEV stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABEV forward dividend yield is 2.47%, higher than the industry (0.07%) and sector (0.07%) forward dividend yields.
2. ABEV average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ABEV stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABEV stock price ($6.84) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ABEV quarterly revenue growth was -1.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.55% and 1.55%, respectively).
3. ABEV forward P/E ratio is 22.96, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. ABEV Price/Book ratio is 6.72, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. ABEV PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 9.36, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. ABEV average analyst price target ($6.34) is below its current price ($6.84).
What are your thoughts on ABEV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.