Ambev S.A. (ABEV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABEV stock:
- Is ABEV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABEV stock today?
- Is ABEV a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABEV analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABEV stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABEV stock price ($5.27) is close to the 52-week low ($5.20). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ABEV quarterly revenue growth was 14.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.53% and 1.53%, respectively).
3. ABEV profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 16.39pp.
4. ABEV forward dividend yield is 2.81%, higher than the industry (0.08%) and sector (0.08%) forward dividend yields.
5. ABEV forward P/E ratio is 18.82, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
6. ABEV PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.96, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
7. ABEV average analyst rating is Buy.
8. ABEV average analyst price target ($6.57) is above its current price ($5.27).
Here are ABEV stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABEV Price/Book ratio is 6.06, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
What are your thoughts on ABEV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.