Ambev S.A. (ABEV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Ambev S.A. (ABEV) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy ABEV stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABEV stock:
- Is ABEV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABEV stock today?
- Is ABEV a good buy / investment?
- What are ABEV analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABEV stock:
1. ABEV quarterly revenue growth was 6.60%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (2.22% and 3.51%, respectively). See ABEV revenue growth chart.
2. ABEV profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 16.39percentage points. See ABEV profitability chart.
3. ABEV forward dividend yield is 5.57%, higher than the industry (0.98%) and sector (0.55%) forward dividend yields. See ABEV forward dividend chart.
4. ABEV forward P/E ratio is 18.60, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ABEV forward P/E ratio chart.
5. ABEV PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.29, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ABEV PEG chart.
6. ABEV average analyst price target ($4.94) is above its current price ($4.38). See ABEV price target chart.
There are no ABEV stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABEV:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$4.94 / 22.13%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Industry||Beverages - Brewers|
|Number of Employees||51,432|
|Forward P/E Ratio||17.79|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||8.6%|
What are your thoughts on ABEV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.