Ambev S.A. (ABEV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABEV stock:
- Is ABEV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABEV stock today?
- Is ABEV a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABEV analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABEV stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABEV quarterly revenue growth was 8.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.69% and 1.69%, respectively).
2. ABEV forward dividend yield is 2.60%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
3. ABEV average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are ABEV stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABEV stock price ($6.80) is close to the 52-week high ($6.99). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ABEV forward P/E ratio is 23.93, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ABEV Price/Book ratio is 7.13, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. ABEV Price/Sales ratio is 7.78, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
5. ABEV PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 8.05, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. ABEV average analyst price target ($6.56) is below its current price ($6.80).
What are your thoughts on ABEV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.