Ambev S.A. (ABEV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABEV stock:
- Is ABEV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABEV stock today?
- Is ABEV a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABEV analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABEV stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABEV quarterly revenue growth was 12.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.56% and 1.56%, respectively).
2. ABEV profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 16.39pp.
3. ABEV forward dividend yield is 5.03%, higher than the industry (0.09%) and sector (0.09%) forward dividend yields.
4. ABEV average analyst rating is Buy.
5. ABEV average analyst price target ($5.78) is above its current price ($4.25).
Here are ABEV stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABEV forward P/E ratio is 19.95, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. ABEV PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.41, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on ABEV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.