Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy ABEO stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABEO stock:
- Is ABEO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABEO stock today?
- Is ABEO a good buy / investment?
- What are ABEO analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABEO stock:
1. ABEO stock price ($4.34) is close to the 52-week low ($4.29). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See ABEO price chart.
2. ABEO quarterly revenue growth was 1380000.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.82% and 3.11%, respectively). See ABEO revenue growth chart.
3. ABEO profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1373.63percentage points. See ABEO profitability chart.
4. ABEO Price/Book ratio is 1.94, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ABEO forward Price/Book ratio chart.
5. ABEO average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ABEO analyst rating chart.
6. ABEO average analyst price target ($23.11) is above its current price ($4.34). See ABEO price target chart.
There are no ABEO stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABEO:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$23.11 / 501.04%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||42|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on ABEO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.