Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (ABEO) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell ABEO stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABEO stock:
- Is ABEO a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABEO stock today?
- Is ABEO a good buy / investment?
- What are ABEO analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABEO stock:
1. ABEO Price/Book ratio is 2.64, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ABEO forward Price/Book ratio chart.
2. ABEO average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ABEO analyst rating chart.
3. ABEO average analyst price target ($23.89) is above its current price ($7.64). See ABEO price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ABEO stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ABEO profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -803.51pp. See ABEO profitability chart.
2. ABEO Price/Sales ratio is 117.88, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See ABEO forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. ABEO short share of float is 31.01%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABEO short share of float chart.
4. ABEO short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 19.26. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABEO short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABEO:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$23.89 / 189.05%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Number of Employees||42|
|Forward P/E Ratio||-5.17|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||N/A|
What are your thoughts on ABEO?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.