Alcentra Capital Corp. (ABDC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Alcentra Capital Corp. (ABDC) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell ABDC stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABDC stock:
- Is ABDC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABDC stock today?
- Is ABDC a good buy / investment?
- What are ABDC analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABDC stock:
1. ABDC profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 90.03percentage points. See ABDC profitability chart.
2. ABDC forward dividend yield is 8.60%, higher than the industry (0.23%) and sector (0.80%) forward dividend yields. See ABDC forward dividend chart.
3. ABDC forward P/E ratio is 10.20, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ABDC forward P/E ratio chart.
4. ABDC Price/Book ratio is 0.75, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See ABDC forward Price/Book ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ABDC stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ABDC stock price ($8.33) is close to the 52-week high ($8.70). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See ABDC price chart.
2. ABDC quarterly revenue growth was -50.00%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (1.27% and 4.27%, respectively). See ABDC revenue growth chart.
3. ABDC average analyst price target ($8.00) is below its current price ($8.33). See ABDC price target chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABDC:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$8.00 / -3.26%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Number of Employees||N/A|
|Forward P/E Ratio||10.1112|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-50%|
What are your thoughts on ABDC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.