Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 5 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell ABCB stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABCB stock:
- Is ABCB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABCB stock today?
- Is ABCB a good buy / investment?
- What are ABCB analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABCB stock:
1. ABCB quarterly revenue growth was 37.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.02% and 5.69%, respectively). See ABCB revenue growth chart.
2. ABCB profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 8.81pp. See ABCB profitability chart.
3. ABCB forward P/E ratio is 7.52, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ABCB forward P/E ratio chart.
4. ABCB average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See ABCB analyst rating chart.
5. ABCB average analyst price target ($48.38) is above its current price ($35.33). See ABCB price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ABCB stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ABCB short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.72. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See ABCB short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABCB:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$48.38 / 34.09%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Banks - Regional - US|
|Number of Employees||1,804|
|Forward P/E Ratio||7.45|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||37%|
What are your thoughts on ABCB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.