ABB Ltd (ABB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABB stock:
- Is ABB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABB stock today?
- Is ABB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABB forward dividend yield is 2.84%, higher than the industry (0.83%) and sector (0.68%) forward dividend yields.
2. ABB forward P/E ratio is 18.62, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. ABB Price/Sales ratio is 1.71, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
Here are ABB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABB stock price ($27.63) is at the 52-week high. Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ABB quarterly revenue growth was 5.70%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.28% and 6.15%, respectively).
3. ABB average analyst price target ($25.71) is below its current price ($27.63).
What are your thoughts on ABB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.