ABB Ltd (ABB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABB stock:
- Is ABB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABB stock today?
- Is ABB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABB forward dividend yield is 3.19%, higher than the industry (0.63%) and sector (1.03%) forward dividend yields.
2. ABB forward P/E ratio is 17.67, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
Here are ABB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABB stock price ($24.73) is close to the 52-week high ($25.80). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. ABB quarterly revenue growth was -2.60%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.81% and 2.80%, respectively).
3. ABB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.09, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
What are your thoughts on ABB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.