ABB Ltd (ABB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABB stock:
- Is ABB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABB stock today?
- Is ABB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are ABB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are ABB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. ABB stock price ($18.43) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. ABB profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 6.45pp.
3. ABB forward dividend yield is 4.38%, higher than the industry (0.78%) and sector (0.59%) forward dividend yields.
4. ABB Price/Book ratio is 2.93, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. ABB Price/Sales ratio is 1.16, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. ABB average analyst rating is Buy.
7. ABB average analyst price target ($24.44) is above its current price ($18.43).
Here are ABB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. ABB quarterly revenue growth was 6.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.23% and 7.22%, respectively).
What are your thoughts on ABB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.