ABB Ltd (ABB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of ABB Ltd (ABB) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 6 reasons to buy and 1 reasons to sell ABB stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about ABB stock:
- Is ABB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold ABB stock today?
- Is ABB a good buy / investment?
- What are ABB analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy ABB stock:
1. ABB quarterly revenue growth was 5.93%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.97% and 4.53%, respectively). See ABB revenue growth chart.
2. ABB profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 1.41percentage points. See ABB profitability chart.
3. ABB forward dividend yield is 4.10%, higher than the industry (0.64%) and sector (0.45%) forward dividend yields. See ABB forward dividend chart.
4. ABB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.18, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See ABB PEG chart.
5. ABB average analyst rating is Buy. See ABB analyst rating chart.
6. ABB average analyst price target ($21.59) is above its current price ($18.71). See ABB price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell ABB stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. ABB forward P/E ratio is 19.80, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See ABB forward P/E ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for ABB:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$21.59 / 13.78%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Number of Employees||147,000|
|Forward P/E Ratio||19.5313|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||5.929604206221703%|
What are your thoughts on ABB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.