AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (AB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AB stock:
- Is AB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AB stock today?
- Is AB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AB forward dividend yield is 8.13%, higher than the industry (1.54%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
2. AB Price/Book ratio is 1.63, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AB average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AB stock price ($26.08) is close to the 52-week high ($26.25). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AB quarterly revenue growth was -12.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.53% and 6.91%, respectively).
3. AB Price/Sales ratio is 10.42, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AB short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.72. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.