AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (AB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (AB) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 3 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell AB stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AB stock:
- Is AB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AB stock today?
- Is AB a good buy / investment?
- What are AB analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AB stock:
1. AB forward dividend yield is 8.86%, higher than the industry (0.43%) and sector (0.91%) forward dividend yields. See AB forward dividend chart.
2. AB forward P/E ratio is 10.59, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AB forward P/E ratio chart.
3. AB average analyst rating is Buy. See AB analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AB stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AB quarterly revenue growth was -19.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.06% and 5.69%, respectively). See AB revenue growth chart.
2. AB Price/Sales ratio is 10.89, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AB forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. AB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 3.88, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AB PEG chart.
4. AB short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.78. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AB short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AB:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$32.00 / 10.08%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||3,641|
|Forward P/E Ratio||10.49|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-19.9%|
What are your thoughts on AB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.