AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (AB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AB stock:
- Is AB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AB stock today?
- Is AB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AB quarterly revenue growth was 48.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.59% and 6.48%, respectively).
2. AB forward dividend yield is 10.23%, higher than the industry (0.61%) and sector (1.18%) forward dividend yields.
3. AB forward P/E ratio is 11.47, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.77, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. AB average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AB Price/Book ratio is 1.83, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
2. AB Price/Sales ratio is 9.43, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on AB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.