AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (AB) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AB stock:
- Is AB a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AB stock today?
- Is AB a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AB analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AB stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AB quarterly revenue growth was 9.00%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.38% and 6.77%, respectively).
2. AB forward dividend yield is 9.79%, higher than the industry (1.40%) and sector (1.23%) forward dividend yields.
3. AB Price/Book ratio is 1.68, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AB average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AB stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AB stock price ($27.20) is close to the 52-week high ($27.95). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AB Price/Sales ratio is 11.32, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AB PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.60, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AB short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 3.72. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AB?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.