Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 7 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell AAWW stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAWW stock:
- Is AAWW a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAWW stock today?
- Is AAWW a good buy / investment?
- What are AAWW analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AAWW stock:
1. AAWW quarterly revenue growth was 15.20%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.40% and 4.74%, respectively). See AAWW revenue growth chart.
2. AAWW forward P/E ratio is 4.86, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AAWW forward P/E ratio chart.
3. AAWW Price/Book ratio is 0.45, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AAWW forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. AAWW Price/Sales ratio is 0.33, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AAWW forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
5. AAWW PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.54, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AAWW PEG chart.
6. AAWW average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AAWW analyst rating chart.
7. AAWW average analyst price target ($68.00) is above its current price ($41.43). See AAWW price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AAWW stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AAWW profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.26percentage points. See AAWW profitability chart.
2. AAWW short share of float is 9.47%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAWW short share of float chart.
3. AAWW short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 7.28. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAWW short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AAWW:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$67.45 / 58.48%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||Airports & Air Services|
|Number of Employees||3,275|
|Forward P/E Ratio||6.135|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||13.23529411764706%|
What are your thoughts on AAWW?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.