Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAV stock:
- Is AAV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAV stock today?
- Is AAV a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAV analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAV stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAV quarterly revenue growth was 135.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.19% and 15.31%, respectively).
2. AAV PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.40, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AAV average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
4. AAV average analyst price target ($10.47) is above its current price ($6.55).
Here are AAV stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAV Price/Sales ratio is 6.17, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
2. AAV short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 24.82. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.