Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell AAV stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAV stock:
- Is AAV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAV stock today?
- Is AAV a good buy / investment?
- What are AAV analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AAV stock:
1. AAV stock price ($2.50) is close to the 52-week low ($2.45). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AAV price chart.
2. AAV quarterly revenue growth was 15.69%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.23% and 5.70%, respectively). See AAV revenue growth chart.
3. AAV profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 52.19 percentage points. See AAV profitability chart.
4. AAV Price/Book ratio is 0.23, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AAV forward Price/Book ratio chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AAV stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AAV forward P/E ratio is 32.36, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AAV forward P/E ratio chart.
2. AAV short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 25.41. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAV short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AAV:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Oil & Gas E&P|
|Number of Employees||29|
|Forward P/E Ratio||32.3625|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||15.68627450980392%|
What are your thoughts on AAV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.