Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAV stock:
- Is AAV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAV stock today?
- Is AAV a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAV analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAV stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAV stock price ($3.65) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AAV average analyst rating is Buy.
3. AAV average analyst price target ($9.51) is above its current price ($3.65).
Here are AAV stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAV quarterly revenue growth was 1.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (11.06% and 8.75%, respectively).
2. AAV profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -26.92pp.
3. AAV forward P/E ratio is 30.71, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AAV Price/Sales ratio is 4.30, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
What are your thoughts on AAV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.