Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAV stock:
- Is AAV a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAV stock today?
- Is AAV a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAV analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAV stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAV stock price ($3.05) is close to the 52-week low ($2.72). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AAV profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 52.19pp.
3. AAV Price/Book ratio is 0.55, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
4. AAV PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.21, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. AAV average analyst rating is Buy.
6. AAV average analyst price target ($5.40) is above its current price ($3.05).
Here are AAV stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAV quarterly revenue growth was -13.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.91% and 5.09%, respectively).
2. AAV forward P/E ratio is 30.50, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
What are your thoughts on AAV?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.