American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAT stock:
- Is AAT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAT stock today?
- Is AAT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAT quarterly revenue growth was 6.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.03% and 6.53%, respectively).
2. AAT forward dividend yield is 3.26%, higher than the industry (1.26%) and sector (1.19%) forward dividend yields.
3. AAT average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AAT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.81pp.
2. AAT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 16.33, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AAT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.61. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.