American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAT stock:
- Is AAT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAT stock today?
- Is AAT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAT forward dividend yield is 2.74%, higher than the industry (0.83%) and sector (1.18%) forward dividend yields.
2. AAT average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AAT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAT quarterly revenue growth was 0.40%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.46% and 6.48%, respectively).
2. AAT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.81pp.
3. AAT forward P/E ratio is 135.03, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AAT Price/Book ratio is 2.35, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AAT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 54.57, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. AAT short share of float is 15.87%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.