American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell AAT stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAT stock:
- Is AAT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAT stock today?
- Is AAT a good buy / investment?
- What are AAT analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AAT stock:
1. AAT quarterly revenue growth was 7.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.01% and 5.59%, respectively). See AAT revenue growth chart.
2. AAT forward dividend yield is 2.44%, higher than the industry (0.83%) and sector (0.77%) forward dividend yields. See AAT forward dividend chart.
3. AAT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 17.90, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AAT PEG chart.
4. AAT average analyst rating is Buy. See AAT analyst rating chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AAT stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AAT stock price ($45.80) is close to the 52-week high ($46.77). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AAT price chart.
2. AAT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.20percentage points. See AAT profitability chart.
3. AAT Price/Book ratio is 2.72, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AAT forward Price/Book ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AAT:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$46.80 / 1.89%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Industry||REIT - Retail|
|Number of Employees||189|
|Forward P/E Ratio||42.93|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||7.1%|
What are your thoughts on AAT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.