American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAT stock:
- Is AAT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAT stock today?
- Is AAT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAT quarterly revenue growth was 10.40%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (3.42% and 6.38%, respectively).
2. AAT forward dividend yield is 2.83%, higher than the industry (0.88%) and sector (1.12%) forward dividend yields.
3. AAT average analyst rating is Buy.
Here are AAT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAT stock price ($39.30) is close to the 52-week high ($39.78). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AAT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -1.81pp.
3. AAT forward P/E ratio is 167.35, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AAT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 98.36, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. AAT short share of float is 6.62%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.