American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAT stock:
- Is AAT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAT stock today?
- Is AAT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAT stock price ($36.29) is close to the 52-week low ($35.94). Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AAT quarterly revenue growth was 8.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.49% and 6.91%, respectively).
3. AAT forward dividend yield is 2.82%, higher than the industry (2.37%) and sector (1.27%) forward dividend yields.
Here are AAT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.93pp.
2. AAT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 19.11, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
3. AAT short share of float is 6.34%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AAT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.61. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.