American Assets Trust, Inc. (AAT) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAT stock:
- Is AAT a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAT stock today?
- Is AAT a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAT analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAT stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAT quarterly revenue growth was 7.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (6.46% and 3.54%, respectively).
2. AAT forward dividend yield is 2.56%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (2.23%) forward dividend yields.
3. AAT average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AAT average analyst price target ($45.67) is above its current price ($39.81).
Here are AAT stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAT profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -2.93pp.
2. AAT forward P/E ratio is 53.57, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AAT PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 21.56, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AAT short share of float is 5.04%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
5. AAT short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.76. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAT?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.