AAON, Inc. (AAON) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AAON, Inc. (AAON) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 2 reasons to buy and 9 reasons to sell AAON stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAON stock:
- Is AAON a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAON stock today?
- Is AAON a good buy / investment?
- What are AAON analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AAON stock:
1. AAON quarterly revenue growth was 7.90%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.90% and 2.83%, respectively). See AAON revenue growth chart.
2. AAON forward dividend yield is 0.69%, higher than the industry (0.57%) and sector (0.25%) forward dividend yields. See AAON forward dividend chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AAON stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AAON stock price ($45.12) is close to the 52-week high ($46.66). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AAON price chart.
2. AAON profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -0.45pp. See AAON profitability chart.
3. AAON forward P/E ratio is 29.60, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AAON forward P/E ratio chart.
4. AAON Price/Book ratio is 9.76, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AAON forward Price/Book ratio chart.
5. AAON Price/Sales ratio is 5.57, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AAON forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
6. AAON PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 2.69, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios. See AAON PEG chart.
7. AAON average analyst price target ($34.00) is below its current price ($45.12). See AAON price target chart.
8. AAON short share of float is 11.31%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAON short share of float chart.
9. AAON short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 32.38. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAON short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AAON:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$34.00 / -30.26%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Hold|
|Number of Employees||2,221|
|Forward P/E Ratio||30.31|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||7.9%|
What are your thoughts on AAON?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.