Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAN stock:
- Is AAN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAN stock today?
- Is AAN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAN quarterly revenue growth was 13.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (8.35% and 5.01%, respectively).
2. AAN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 4.30pp.
3. AAN Price/Sales ratio is 0.90, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
4. AAN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.11, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
5. AAN average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
6. AAN average analyst price target ($53.88) is above its current price ($46.58).
Here are AAN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAN short share of float is 6.08%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
2. AAN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.75. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.