Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell AAN stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAN stock:
- Is AAN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAN stock today?
- Is AAN a good buy / investment?
- What are AAN analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AAN stock:
1. AAN quarterly revenue growth was 12.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (9.64% and 4.74%, respectively). See AAN revenue growth chart.
2. AAN Price/Sales ratio is 0.94, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AAN forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
3. AAN average analyst rating is Strong Buy. See AAN analyst rating chart.
4. AAN average analyst price target ($61.11) is above its current price ($53.27). See AAN price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AAN stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AAN stock price ($53.27) is close to the 52-week high ($55.06). Perhaps now is a good time to sell? See AAN price chart.
2. AAN profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -3.52pp. See AAN profitability chart.
3. AAN forward P/E ratio is 12.38, and it’s high compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AAN forward P/E ratio chart.
4. AAN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 5.49. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAN short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AAN:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$61.11 / 3.49%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Strong Buy|
|Industry||Rental & Leasing Services|
|Number of Employees||11,800|
|Forward P/E Ratio||12.34|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||12.3%|
What are your thoughts on AAN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.