Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAN stock:
- Is AAN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAN stock today?
- Is AAN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAN quarterly revenue growth was 11.30%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (7.37% and 4.91%, respectively).
2. AAN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.07pp.
3. AAN forward P/E ratio is 12.24, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AAN Price/Book ratio is 1.96, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AAN PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 1.17, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
6. AAN average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
7. AAN average analyst price target ($52.83) is above its current price ($47.43).
Here are AAN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAN stock price ($47.43) is close to the 52-week high ($48.89). Perhaps now is a good time to sell?
2. AAN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 6.15. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.