Aaron's, Inc. (AAN) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAN stock:
- Is AAN a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAN stock today?
- Is AAN a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAN analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAN stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAN profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.07pp.
2. AAN Price/Book ratio is 1.92, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
3. AAN average analyst rating is Buy.
4. AAN average analyst price target ($49.36) is above its current price ($39.02).
Here are AAN stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAN quarterly revenue growth was 3.30%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.90% and 7.79%, respectively).
2. AAN short share of float is 5.49%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AAN short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.03. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAN?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.