Atlantic American Corporation (AAME) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Atlantic American Corporation (AAME) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 4 reasons to buy AAME stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAME stock:
- Is AAME a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAME stock today?
- Is AAME a good buy / investment?
- What are AAME analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AAME stock:
1. AAME stock price ($2.41) is close to the 52-week low ($2.23). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AAME price chart.
2. AAME profitability is improving. The YoY profit margin change was 0.93pp. See AAME profitability chart.
3. AAME Price/Book ratio is 0.52, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AAME forward Price/Book ratio chart.
4. AAME Price/Sales ratio is 0.29, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AAME forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
There are no AAME stock sell reasons/signals.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AAME:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Industry||Insurance - Life|
|Number of Employees||159|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||0.8%|
What are your thoughts on AAME?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.