Altisource Asset Management Corp (AAMC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of Altisource Asset Management Corp (AAMC) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 1 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell AAMC stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAMC stock:
- Is AAMC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAMC stock today?
- Is AAMC a good buy / investment?
- What are AAMC analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AAMC stock:
1. AAMC stock price ($29.90) is close to the 52-week low ($25.40). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AAMC price chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AAMC stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AAMC quarterly revenue growth was -8.10%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.06% and 5.69%, respectively). See AAMC revenue growth chart.
2. AAMC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -30.07pp. See AAMC profitability chart.
3. AAMC short share of float is 5.87%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAMC short share of float chart.
4. AAMC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 4.42. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAMC short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AAMC:
|Average Price Target / Upside||N/A|
|Average Analyst Rating||N/A|
|Number of Employees||103|
|Forward P/E Ratio||N/A|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||-8.1%|
What are your thoughts on AAMC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.