AAC Holdings, Inc. (AAC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAC stock:
- Is AAC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAC stock today?
- Is AAC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAC quarterly revenue growth was 18.10%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.39% and 3.70%, respectively).
2. AAC forward P/E ratio is 10.03, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
3. AAC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.73, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
4. AAC average analyst rating is Strong Buy.
5. AAC average analyst price target ($14.00) is above its current price ($10.43).
Here are AAC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -6.27pp.
2. AAC short share of float is 23.15%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
3. AAC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 13.36. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.