AAC Holdings, Inc. (AAC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
Are you looking for the analysis of AAC Holdings, Inc. (AAC) stock? Are you wondering what the bulls and the bears say about it?
If so, you came to the right place. In this stock guide, we will share with you 7 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell AAC stock. You’ll get a perspective on what the bulls and the bears say about it.
The analysis below may be also helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAC stock:
- Is AAC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAC stock today?
- Is AAC a good buy / investment?
- What are AAC analyst opinions, recommendations and ratings?
Let’s start with the bull case. Here are the reasons to buy AAC stock:
1. AAC stock price ($2.00) is close to the 52-week low ($1.40). Perhaps now is a good time to buy? See AAC price chart.
2. AAC quarterly revenue growth was 9.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.89% and 3.10%, respectively). See AAC revenue growth chart.
3. AAC forward P/E ratio is 35.17, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios. See AAC forward P/E ratio chart.
4. AAC Price/Book ratio is 0.36, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios. See AAC forward Price/Book ratio chart.
5. AAC Price/Sales ratio is 0.16, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios. See AAC forward Price/Sales ratio chart.
6. AAC average analyst rating is Buy. See AAC analyst rating chart.
7. AAC average analyst price target ($7.00) is above its current price ($2.00). See AAC price target chart.
Now that you understand the bull case, let’s look at the reasons to sell AAC stock (i.e., the bear case):
1. AAC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -6.27pp. See AAC profitability chart.
2. AAC short share of float is 22.58%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAC short share of float chart.
3. AAC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 13.24. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock. See AAC short interest ratio chart.
Now let's look at the key statistics for AAC:
|Average Price Target / Upside||$7.00 / 348.72%|
|Average Analyst Rating||Buy|
|Number of Employees||2,100|
|Forward P/E Ratio||4.11|
|YoY Quarterly Revenue Growth||9.5%|
What are your thoughts on AAC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.