AAC Holdings, Inc. (AAC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAC stock:
- Is AAC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAC stock today?
- Is AAC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAC forward P/E ratio is 16.93, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
2. AAC Price/Sales ratio is 0.93, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
3. AAC PEG ratio (P/E adjusted for growth) is 0.94, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ PEG ratios.
Here are AAC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAC quarterly revenue growth was 2.90%, lower than the industry and sector average revenue growth (4.28% and 4.90%, respectively).
2. AAC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -5.15pp.
3. AAC short share of float is 33.56%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
4. AAC short interest (days to cover the shorts) ratio is 35.33. The stock garners more short interest than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.