AAC Holdings, Inc. (AAC) Buy or Sell Stock Guide
The analysis below may be helpful to you if you have any of the following questions about AAC stock:
- Is AAC a buy or a sell?
- Should I sell or hold AAC stock today?
- Is AAC a good buy / a good investment?
- What are AAC analyst opinions, recommendations, ratings?
Here are AAC stock buy reasons/signals:
1. AAC stock price ($1.57) is at the 52-week low. Perhaps now is a good time to buy?
2. AAC quarterly revenue growth was 9.50%, higher than the industry and sector average revenue growth (5.08% and 3.27%, respectively).
3. AAC forward P/E ratio is 43.20, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/E ratios.
4. AAC Price/Book ratio is 0.37, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/B ratios.
5. AAC Price/Sales ratio is 0.17, and it’s low compared to its industry peers’ P/S ratios.
6. AAC average analyst rating is Buy.
7. AAC average analyst price target ($7.00) is above its current price ($1.57).
Here are AAC stock sell reasons/signals:
1. AAC profitability is declining. The YoY profit margin change was -6.27pp.
2. AAC short share of float is 13.11%. The stock is much more frequently shorted than the average industry, sector or S&P 500 stock.
What are your thoughts on AAC?
If you liked this analysis, check out Buy or Sell Stock Guides for other stocks.