0x (ZRX.X) is trading at $0.29, up 2.46% from yesterday. 0x protocol has been created to enable the exchange of ERC-20 tokens on the peer-to-peer model based on the Ethereum blockchain. It intends to minimize friction during an exchange and provide a uniform standard for bringing a number of decentralized apps together. It has a market cap of $168 million.
When it comes to investing in 0x, these are some commonly asked questions:
Here are the reasons to buy 0x (the bull case):
1. ZRX is listed on one of the top exchanges in the cryptocurrency market, Coinbase, which makes it one of the first tokens to get listed on the exchange after Coinbase decided to change its listing policy.
2. ZRX enables users to run their own decentralized exchanges based on the 0x protocol that is said to be highly scalable despite the fact that ZRX doesn't have a native platform but is hosted on Ethereum.
3. Since 0x has successfully run a number of dApps, it is a credible, reliable and functional protocol, which is a testament to the protocol's overall functionality and efficiency.
Here are the reasons to sell 0x (the bear case):
1. Despite the fact that cryptocurrency projects are decentralized, all major exchange markets such as Binance, for example, are centralized, which means that there is a central power operating the exchange network. Given the fact that crypto users still value centralized exchanges over their decentralized equivalents, 0x is still waiting for wider mass adoption.
2. 0x relies on Ethereum mainnet as it doesn't have its own native network. Launching a mainnet where ZRX would be a native token would potentially raise its value, as it is the case with TRON (TRX.X) after it departed the Ethereum network and transformed into a native token.
Disclaimer: The news article above expresses the author’s opinion about the topic of the article. We strongly advise you not to base your investment decisions just on this article alone. If you’d like to become a writer for Finstead Bites, please send us an email at email@example.com.